Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Kings and Heroes Wiki/Flex section
- Create groups of up to 8 players to explore and run dungeons
- Unique armor sets and weapons that can by dyed to allow for the creation of a legendary look
- Create up to 24 characters!
- More than 500 quests
- Huge 100 square km seamless world including caves and dungeons to find and explore
- Tons of amazing monsters and creatures including 20+ terrifying bosses
- Advanced enemy AI that ensures challenging fights.
- Massive amounts of loot including a huge variety of Weapons and Armor
- 3 different live weapon configurations so players can switch quickly for any situation
- High level enemies that often drop what they have equipped (If you like that fiery sword or awesome helmet a minion is wearing, go take it from him…if you can)
- Over 20 different factions populating the world of Sundaria, as well as trainers, townsfolk, merchants, and adventurers
- Active journal to track quests and conquests
- Built in voice-chat and text chat